skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"Always an Adventure"
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Oh, how I miss you...
I am having one of those days. Almost 9 months done out of a 12 month deployment and I am so.sick.of.it.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
My Blog List
My favorite blogs
Forever Family
Land of Kellams
Our Anniversary...
Stovall Family
The American Homemaker
Instant Pot Funfetti Healthy Dessert
The Athena Diaries: Tales from the Back of the Pack
...and I, I have a goal.
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(42)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
▼
January
(12)
Alternative Therapy - Rice Filled Sock!
Happy birthday, Kelly!
"Real" Update
Oh, how I miss you...
Yes, I do exist!
How could this be comfy?
Back to the grind today...
15 Days of Joy
New Year's Eve/Day
December 29-30th - Monterey
Dec. 26th - Snow Day!
Christmas Day - Part II
►
2008
(67)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
About Me
Kafeyan Family
The Kafeyan family was established June 26, 1993! We have 2 awesome kids Julia (March 2, 2003) and Kenneth (March 31, 2006)
View my complete profile