Ok, our A/C has been out for 2 days now. Before anyone calls me a whiny crybaby, please ask yourself if you have ever spent a summer in Central California. 110+ degree days are the norm.
So despite promises from the apartment manager and the A/C company themselves, no one has been out to fix my unit (heh heh I said "unit") We slept at a family member's home last night, and it is actually decent in the living room because I have 2 fans going but everywhere else in the house is unbearable. I am bathed in sweat as I am typing this (at least the kids are cooling off in the bath right here). We are sleeping downstairs, thank goodness I brought the futon along from Florida. Thankfully it is in the 80's downstairs right now.
Sooooo, if it isn't fixed tomorrow, our landlord is either going to have to cough up the dough for a hotel room or a portable A/C unit, because I am DONE. I am sick of being in the living room!
Yeah, I'm cranky!