Only 2.5 weeks left of this crazy no husband garbage. Just sayin'...
We are so ready for him to come home. I told Julia that on April 1st, she was going to have to move back into her own room. She did with no problems at all. What I WASN'T expecting was for her little brother to move out with her. He just got into bed with her a few nights ago and said "I'm going to sleep with Julia now." He did last night too. So it was just me and the cat the last couple of nights. I didn't know it was possible to sleep without a pair of feet in my spine. So I just stretched out and enjoyed.
I told Kelly that both the kids were moved out of our room and he had only one word. "Outstanding."
Outstanding, indeed.
We are so ready for him to come home. I told Julia that on April 1st, she was going to have to move back into her own room. She did with no problems at all. What I WASN'T expecting was for her little brother to move out with her. He just got into bed with her a few nights ago and said "I'm going to sleep with Julia now." He did last night too. So it was just me and the cat the last couple of nights. I didn't know it was possible to sleep without a pair of feet in my spine. So I just stretched out and enjoyed.
I told Kelly that both the kids were moved out of our room and he had only one word. "Outstanding."
Outstanding, indeed.