skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"Always an Adventure"
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Finally.
I was in la-la land didn't get too many pics but...
KELLY IS HOME!!!!
I will post a pic as proof, and then come back to tell the tale another time. We are all home and getting Kelly unpacked and settled in.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
My Blog List
My favorite blogs
Forever Family
Land of Kellams
Our Anniversary...
Stovall Family
The American Homemaker
Instant Pot Funfetti Healthy Dessert
The Athena Diaries: Tales from the Back of the Pack
...and I, I have a goal.
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(42)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(8)
Family homecoming party
Finally.
One Year Later....
Kelly's last webcall from the desert!
Happy Easter and Unhappy ER visits
Yes, the ticker has moved quite a bit...
Getting so grown up
Take a look at my ticker, y'all
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(67)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
About Me
Kafeyan Family
The Kafeyan family was established June 26, 1993! We have 2 awesome kids Julia (March 2, 2003) and Kenneth (March 31, 2006)
View my complete profile