Saturday, December 13, 2008

Huntington Blvd. Walk






















Tonight my parents, the kids, and I took a walk down Huntington Blvd. in Fresno. It's not as popular as Christmas Tree Lane, but it still has the feel of an old fashioned Fresno Christmas. Plus, you don't have to deal with the annoying yuppies driving their gas guzzlers and being stuck in traffic for 2 hours to see the lights.

My dad managed to borrow a wagon for the kids which was awesome. They really enjoyed that. Plus, my parents have friends who live on Huntington who let us park at their home.

We were amazed by the 90 ft "America's Tallest Decorated Tree" and the kids got to visit with Santa and see the reindeer. I can't believe we have less than 2 weeks until Christmas!

Kelly will be on his way home this week for his 2 week R&R so please send some extra thoughts/energy/good vibes/prayers etc his way! And maybe some my way too...my "to do" list is about a mile long with things I want to accomplish before he arrives! We are way excited!