skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"Always an Adventure"
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Seven months...
Kelly is now seven months into his deployment. Or, 217 days if you prefer. Only (only? yeah right) 148 to go.
Not that I'm like, ya know, counting or anything...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
My Blog List
My favorite blogs
Forever Family
Land of Kellams
Our Anniversary...
Stovall Family
The American Homemaker
Instant Pot Funfetti Healthy Dessert
The Athena Diaries: Tales from the Back of the Pack
...and I, I have a goal.
Blog Archive
►
2009
(42)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(67)
►
December
(6)
▼
November
(10)
Seven months...
Pookie
Easy Riders
Happy Thanksgiving!
Pismo Beach
Veterans Day
Presenting....
Since the cats out of the bag... ;)
Halloween Fun!
More craziness!
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
About Me
Kafeyan Family
The Kafeyan family was established June 26, 1993! We have 2 awesome kids Julia (March 2, 2003) and Kenneth (March 31, 2006)
View my complete profile