There are many reasons today was awesome. With all the sickness going around in my family (kids and my dad) we deserved to have an amazing day. I will list the reasons why today ROCKED
1) Fall is here! Mornings are crisp, had my coffee while Kenneth chased birds around the park. Fabulous!
2) Kenneth learned how to pedal his tricycle today
3) Garage door hasn't been working right, but I figured out it was a problem with the sensor and I FIXED IT!!!
4) Got TWO webcalls from Kelly!
5) Julia decided to help me with laundry, I walked into the living room and she had neatly folded an entire basket of clothes, just because she is the sweetest girl on earth.
6) I read 8 bedtime stories to the kids, just because it was so much fun
7) My dad is going to be ok
8) Kenneth is over his ear infection
9) Had crab cakes and "tornado" shrimp from Whole Foods for dinner - who knew such earthly delights existed
10) I realized that in 5 weeks we will be at the HALF WAY point of this deployment!