Just wanted to pop in for a quick hello. We have been in TX for about a week, and we've been staying busy. We have been going to the pool almost daily and have been also going to the library and bowling. Kelly's coursework isn't really intense so he is around quite a bit. He has been back from his deployment for about 6 weeks or so and it has been great to be able to spend so much time together.
We are really looking forward to moving back to CA in a few weeks, and moving into our new home the 1st week of July. Kelly starts his Master's degree July 6th so it will be a very busy week indeed. It will be so nice to have our own home again with a yard for the kids. They are doing great here but I am looking forward to be able to send them outside to play when they get crazy. We are staying in Temporary Living Facilities (TLF) which is very nice but the walls are thin and I feel like I am shushing the kids constantly. I really don't like doing that, I think kids should be free to be crazy and loud (within reason).