Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh the things that go on here...

Just say NO, baby!
Indulging in his addiction

The aftermath: 5 minutes later


...at 11 pm no less! Hee hee.
I had a tooth pulled yesterday so I was kind of scared to go to bed, ya know sometimes when you lay down THATS when it really starts to hurt you. Kenneth was up with me, he is at that age where he is in between needing a nap some days and then other days he doesn't - but on the days when he DOES nap he isn't tired until like, oh midnight or so. So yesterday he napped which turned out nice because I wasn't too excited to go to bed because of the tooth, so it was nice to have the company.

Finally around 11:30 I decide I should quit being a baby and just go to bed, Kenneth is starting to finally show some signs of tiredness so we headed upstairs to call it a night. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when I hear "CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH" I thought what on earth could that be?

I walk back into the bedroom to find Kenneth sitting in my bed eating an apple...he had brought one upstairs with him. Anyone who knows Kenneth well knows his passion for apples (specifically the huge Fugi apples from Whole Foods). It was so funny and cute I had to snap some pictures. Remarkably he did a good job and was very neat, I was expecting to be rolling over half eaten apple all over my sheets all night, but it was fine.
My mom regularly brings him 5 lb bags of apples - so does that make her his "dealer?" Enabler, thy name is GRANDMA!