and counting. So grateful we got to spend the week with Kelly, it is keeping me going. Can't wait for December when he will be home for 15 days.
With school starting, soccer, and the general busy-ness of this time of year, I am feeling a little unbalanced at the moment. I'm sure I will adjust. I am not used to Julia being away for 6 hours a day. Kenneth and I sure miss her.
I am just feeling kind of "blah" I guess. I got used to having Kelly around again and now I have to get used to him being gone again. I want to climb into a bag of Hershey's kisses until I feel better. Yoga and some meditation would probably be the healthier choice (less self destructive for sure, but not nearly as fun)
Tough night/day, Julia had a temp of 103 last night and was complaining about her ears today. So, obviously no school for her. It's not like we were the poster children for perfect attendance anyway, as we missed the entire first week of school.