skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"Always an Adventure"
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Congratulations to MAJOR Kelly Kafeyan
After 19 months of waiting, Kelly officially gets to pin on his new rank! Yay! I'm going shopping now... ;)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
My Blog List
My favorite blogs
Forever Family
Land of Kellams
Our Anniversary...
Stovall Family
The American Homemaker
Instant Pot Funfetti Healthy Dessert
The Athena Diaries: Tales from the Back of the Pack
...and I, I have a goal.
Blog Archive
►
2009
(42)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(67)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
▼
June
(9)
Congratulations to MAJOR Kelly Kafeyan
Two months down...
Happy 15th Anniversary!
Swimming Lessons!
Summer Solstice 2008
Chandler Air Show
Father's Day 2008
"The Chronicles of Qatarnia"
The kids got Haircuts!
►
May
(6)
About Me
Kafeyan Family
The Kafeyan family was established June 26, 1993! We have 2 awesome kids Julia (March 2, 2003) and Kenneth (March 31, 2006)
View my complete profile