skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"Always an Adventure"
Monday, May 5, 2008
Feeling nostalgic...
I came across these and wanted to put them up side by side. Julia and Kenneth's respective birthdays... enjoy
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
My Blog List
My favorite blogs
Forever Family
Land of Kellams
Our Anniversary...
Stovall Family
The American Homemaker
Instant Pot Funfetti Healthy Dessert
The Athena Diaries: Tales from the Back of the Pack
...and I, I have a goal.
Blog Archive
►
2009
(42)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(67)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
▼
May
(6)
One Month Down...
News from "The Sandbox"
Fun at the park!
Like Peas and Carrots
Feeling nostalgic...
So it begins...
About Me
Kafeyan Family
The Kafeyan family was established June 26, 1993! We have 2 awesome kids Julia (March 2, 2003) and Kenneth (March 31, 2006)
View my complete profile